- I have pulled out my most favourite reads from last year off my shelves for a re-read – Forty rules of love by Elif Shafak. A brilliantly woven tale of love, mystique and devotion – and I love the twin thread in the narration. Have no superlatives to add-on to Rumi’s quotes sprinkled in this book. If you haven’t read this one, then I do recommend it to all. A great one for introspection of life and love.
- Ghachar Ghochar by Vivek Shanbhag has intrigued me ever since a Twitter friend shared its pic. Then I happened to find it in BYOB s book lending shelves and couldn’t resist it.
- An adult colouring book – hold on, before you judge me, I picked it up for the pretty patterns within. And yes the set of colour pencils was also picked for the same.
- The Coach pocket is to store my colours, of course and is a gift from one of the loveliest people I met last year.
- The wine glass markers are one of my prettiest possessions and I am always asked where did I get them from. Well they are a gift as well. ☺️
- Last but not the least is my butterfly printed spectacle case from Chumbak which I treasure as I am (what else) butterfly mad.
Alright folks there you have it, my post for this weeks #bookslutthursday. Now let’s see yours…..
How to participate:
Every thursday post a pic of your reading list of that week
Link up with Shalini on the blog and Instagram
Read, comment and share the posts of the host and other participants
Continue posting on every thursday of the month
Use the phrase #bookslutthursday with #shalzmojosays on your post and while sharing on social media
Every week one post will be selected as the top post; end of the month one winner will be declared (so you need to post every thursday to be eligible for a win)
Add your links here
140 total views, 1 views today